Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trekkin' Team Postpones Climb to September

The Trekkin' Team has moved back their Kilimanjaro hike to September 2013 due to Rob Pavone's unexpected neck surgery last week, impacting his training schedule due to recovery time. 

New dates are September 13th to September 26th.  This will give us more time to raise the additional $10K for ZOE as well as allow others to join the Trekkin' team if they'd like.

So, if anyone is interested in joining the Trekkin' Team in September, please contact Rob Pavone at rpavone@nc.rr.com.

Rob wants to thank the rest of the Trekkin' Team for their flexibility and support for sticking together on this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment